Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Message from Website Jaga

Dear friends

We have almost come to the end of 2010. It has been an interesting year for me, and I hope it has been good for all of you as well. Festive greetings to you and your loved ones.

This "Josephians of the Seventies" blog has been available for the past three months, and at this juncture, I thought I'd share with you some information on the visitorship of this blog.

First, take a look at this map which reflects where our visitors have been accessing from.




Next we have a chart of the last few weeks data on visitor numbers. The blue bar shows unique visitors, and the orange bar reflects returning visitors.




Well, I hope you have enjoyed the postings so far. Do continue to visit frequently, and make sure you enter your details on the Roll Call (if you haven't already). Please also participate by entering your comments or emailing me with ideas or articles or photos of whatever you want to see covered in the following months.

Cheers for now

--- JY aka WJ

14 comments:

  1. Very interesting. Thank you for the update, WJ. Who is in Peru, South America?

    ReplyDelete
  2. And maybe a Josephian in Iran also ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nobody from Chine meh? I thot got classmates there?

    ReplyDelete
  4. All i would like to say is ...what a fantastic job WJ has done.

    Thank you James.....

    A bottle of Red and Prime Rib medium to welldone for you when we meet next.

    Have a wonderful 2011!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks CLK. That'll be Kobe beef and vintage Penfold red, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Medium to well-done for Kobe beef? WJ, you Philistine! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry lah, Georgie-boy. This country bumpkin never learnt to enjoy his steaks rare .. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. Georgie boy is back !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha. Yes, after 2 weeks in Beijing and Shanghai, freezing my butt off! It snowed in Shanghai the day before I left and my lil girl had a great time throwing snowballs at me!

    Sorry I missed the breakfast with Kevin and Ngee Hong. Bob called to invite me to join the Dong Guan breakfast when I was in KL. I only got back to Kuching on 21 Dec about 11pm.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Share some of your China holiday photos, Georgie-boy. Send some to WJ.

    ReplyDelete
  11. well GL, you'd been away from this blog for far longer than your holidays. too busy with big bucks cases?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi...WJ
    Thanks for the update on stats, I just wonder who were the "Unique" visitors in your report. Would that also include those who continuously make comments as "anons" like myself now and/or those with un identified unique names!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Anon Jan 4 6:11AM,
    Every visitor is treated as a unique visitor, whether or not he/she makes a comment. The Internet Protocol (IP) address they use when they log on is captured such that they can be identified as returning visitors should they visit again in the same day. Hope this explains.

    ReplyDelete