Saturday, January 1, 2011

Resolutions for 2011 ?

.
Well, the new year 2011 is here. And isn't the date today a nice one? I'm referring, of course, to 1.1.11 .  Actually in this year, we will have three more similarly nice dates. Can you figure out what they are?

Traditionally this is also the time when we should have made our resolutions for the new year. You know ... what we want to give up, or improve on, or focus more energies on doing ... Anyone wanna share any interesting resolutions they've come up with?

I'm still figuring out my resolutions actually. One of the things I'm considering for 2011 is to go vegetarian ... well partially if not fully. I'm still not sure if I can bring myself to give up my once-a-month tu kar, especially with my buddies in KL ? Well, this vegetarian idea was actually inspired by an organisation called PETA. Have you heard of it? It stands for People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals. I reckon it's their innovative and provocative ads that made me take notice of this cause.

Check it out for yourself ... can you blame me?


and there's also this one I like ...



Anyway, I'm digressing. Back to you. Please share your resolutions for 2011.
.

21 comments:

  1. Wow, that's good motivation to go vegan. Hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice dates
    11.11.11
    1.11.11
    anymore?

    ReplyDelete
  3. you missed out 11.1.11

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha. 11.1.11. how could i?
    will go vegetarian on that day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmmm ... obviously need more ka chang ma to boost the mind and energize other parts of the body.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wooooaaaah ... Pamela and Maggie !

    ReplyDelete
  7. what about ka chang ma?

    ReplyDelete
  8. the "ma" in "ka chang ma" might be short for "marijuana". that explains its popularity. hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am considering having more vegetarian dishes in 2011...

    More Kim Chi frequently as my intake and diet...

    Anyone else like Kim Chi?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love spicy food too.....

    Perfect to serve like that with the meat!

    May be a Kim Chi on the side too?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am a meat man, but I won't say no to a bit of HOT chillies!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I will certainly keep abreast of PETA activities. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's chilli padi, no?

    ReplyDelete
  14. My daughter will be 11 on 11.11.11.

    A millennium dragon kid.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yum yum ... veggies here I come ...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Think they are Japanese chili la, short...and maybe spicy.

    CLK, heard that taking lots of 'kim chi'is not good, don't know why, maybe bcos of the high acidic contents of the preserved vege.

    ReplyDelete
  17. My resolution is not to access this blog more than 5 times a day. I promise I promise I promise ! Not even for pix of Pam and Maggie!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You mean vegetarian women can look like THAT ka?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey Anon 8.43PM, ONLY now you know ka? What have you been doing or learning for the past 50+ years?

    ReplyDelete