Monday, December 12, 2011

Interesting iPod / iPhone / iPad / Android Apps

Over the past few years, many of us have succumbed to the temptation of Apple IOS or Android devices and so are likely to have spent many hours downloading and fiddling with different apps on our various gadgets.







I admit I'm one of this growing number. Although a relative latecomer to the iPod/iPhone world, I admit to playing a bit of "catchup" with popular apps, and the iTunes Store is now a familiar place for me. Some of you will probably be very adept with the Android equivalent.

So today's posting will be about such apps .. those which are popular and those which are obscure, but especially those you have found particularly useful or enjoyable. What apps do you have on your device? What do you find most useful? Most entertaining? Most interesting?

C'mon .... join us and share your digital adventures ...

10 comments:

  1. Angry Birds ... hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. have you tried Temple Run? Tetris? Cut the Rope?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hrrrrrmmmpppph ... you all kids. I only use my iPad for business purposes - spreadsheets, wordprocessor and business charts. No time for games.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Come on la ... Need some life balance .. Some serious and some not-so-serious apps leh

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am against Apple's closed system. Android is the way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  6. iPad IS GREAT for "playing" games like
    -Fishing Kings
    -Scrabble

    Have so much fun with it....
    Addicted? Oh Yes.... not for business though..
    Laptop for business lah!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think Steve Jobs has really changed the world with his i-products.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Who has read the new Steve Jobs biography?

    ReplyDelete
  9. iPad 2 is really bulky and unless you are into games and graphics, is not convenient for web browsing or emails. My new Samsung Galaxy Note is everything what iPad 2 is not. It is lightweight and portable. I used the Galaxy Note as a mini iPad 2 ie without phone function. However I am still keeping my iPhone 4 as my only phone and may even upgrade to iPhone 4S because of the choice of Apple applications. Best of both worlds!

    ReplyDelete