Friday, October 21, 2011

Bro Columba's Upcoming Visit

Here's an email sent out by fellow Josephian, Ruth Wong, who is now working in Singapore. The message is targeted at Josephians based in Singapore. I guess those of you in Sarawak may want to make your own arrangements for dinner or meeting with "Ta Ker" ...


From: WONG Yeang Lam Ruth (ELL) [mailto:ruth.wong@nie.edu.sg]
Sent: Thursday, October 06, 2011 7:53 AM
Subject: Bro Columba's visit 2011

Dear all

As some of you know, Bro Columba will be passing this way in Nov, on his tri-annual visit to the Land of the Hornbill. He has expressed a preference for meeting up with smaller groups for more meaningful interaction. However, he stressed that if that is not possible, then he’s ok with meeting up with a big group as we did in the past. He understands that we are all busy working people J

I have drawn up his itinerary and indicated the available makan slots (available from Ruth). The plan is that you gather some friends and “chope” a slot. I wld appreciate the “coordinator” of each slot providing the following information:
1.      Coordinator’s name (Year in Form 5 or Form 6 – just to help Bro C place your group)
2.      Contact no.
3.      Suggested venue
4.      Start time of gathering

I am happy to coordinate the dinner for 25 Nov (Fri), and welcome all those who’d like to join me in this slot. Just let me know and I’ll contact you again nearer the time re the venue.

Thank you.

Regards
ruth


National Institute of Education (Singapore)
http://www.nie.edu.sg




Those in Singapore who are interested in participating, please contact Ruth directly. I'll probably join Ruth and the others for the dinner on Nov 25th, provided I don't have any last minute travel.


I believe Bro Columba will be in Sarawak between 28th Nov to 12th Dec 2011.

8 comments:

  1. Maybe we shd have another reunion dinner in Kuching and coincide with Ta Ker's visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, maybe we can do it in the Secret Sanctuary too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i suggest we also send a nice gift to the other Brothers we know - Bro Adrian and Bro Mark - with Bro Columba when he goes back

    ReplyDelete
  4. He has not aged one bit from the photo here. What is that movie - "I shall have what he has".

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who still haven't been sent to the Principal's Office? Now's your chance. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ummm.....
    How long will Bro C be in SG?
    Perhaps, I will join in Nov 25 if I am in town too...

    ReplyDelete
  7. In SG 24-27th Nov, I believe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. anybody organizing anything dinners for Bro C in Kuching?

    ReplyDelete